Monday, April 18, 2005

weekend update

This weekend was beautiful! We got up early Saturday and had breakfast with the in-laws, which ended up being a bribe to get us to help them rake their lawn. We did theirs and the grandparents' (they live on the same farm), and were so inspired, we went home and worked on our garden. I'll post a pic in the next couple of days. It's really cute. Kyle's parents gave us some landscaping edging (not sure exactly what it is called), so we took out the wood that was there and replaced it with those. It ended up really nice. I even got a little bit of a sunburn.

Saturday night we went over to Mike & Tasha's for some bbq and poker. They taught us how to play Texas Hold 'Em and I really suck. I was out at least three times before anyone else was out once. Kyle said I absolutely cannot play poker in Vegas. I will lose all of our money in a few hands. I was really bad. I don't know when to fold. I suck.

Sunday was another nice day - we watched Hotel Rwanda - if you haven't seen it, you really should. We worked a little more on our garden - some finishing touches, etc.

It was a really good weekend.

No comments: