Friday, April 29, 2005

sorry, tera, i had to...

My little sister, Tera, interviewed for a job as high school computer teacher. My mom called to relay this information after a funny convo (more on that later). So, I get off the phone with her and say to Kyle "Tera got a job as a computer teacher. Funny." Tera is good with a computer, but everyone in my family is always calling me with their computer problems. Then I say "I bet you a million dollars she'll call me and ask me to teach her something." I barely got the words out of my mouth when the phone rang. Literally. It was Tera: "Can you teach me how to make web pages?" Hilarous.

2 comments:

Macy, Ashlyn, and Cruise said...

Yeah, and my job is to keep the Marty Indian School web page up and running. I think that I just might hire you, Miranda, for that job.

Miranda said...

I think you should.