Tuesday, April 26, 2005

vegas

Vegas was great. We had a nice, relaxing trip and lost lots of money. Seriously, is there anything better than throwing your money away?! Here are the highlights:
  • In 'N Out Burgers. Yum.
  • Hoover Dam (just 30 miles from Vegas) in our rental car - a cherry red mustang convertible. Fun.
  • The fountains at the Bellagio. Choreographed to music. It was really neat.
  • Mesa Grill - Bobby Flay's Vegas retaurant. It was SO good.
  • Free drinks.
  • Any color M&M you want.
  • The Improv at Harrah's. Funny stand-up.
  • Warm weather, especially considering Gillette got 14 inches of snow while we were gone.
  • Free drinks.
  • My new favorite game, craps.
  • Winning and losing in the same 5 minutes

It was a fun trip. We'll go back again soon. Let me know if you want to come.

4 comments:

kelly said...

Craps rule.

Anonymous said...

Mandy ~

I'm totally up for vegas. Did you see the wine angels? Post some pictures soon too. I've really missed your posts. I've been posting so much I even have an archive now. And I owe it all to you.

Miranda said...

i will post pics soon. my digital camera crapped out on me, so i'm at the mercy of disposables and my friends. i'll get some online asap.

What are the wine angels?

Anonymous said...

love the in and out burger

SO GOOD!