Monday, October 03, 2005

woo hoo!

Last night, I was finally able to order a new laptop. Kyle and I had been waiting to order one (well, he kept postponing the order) until we had paid off a few more bills. Well, he finally decided that we were ready to order one. This is what I am getting. A 15" Power Book. I'm entering the world of Mac's. Yikes! I'm super excited to get a new laptop. It won't ship for 2-3 weeks, though. That sucks, I'm too impatient. Why can't they just deliver it to me in an hour? Anyway, I'm really looking forward to spending the weekends on the couch instead of stuck in the office. And getting work done while we're travelling. Watching movies ANYWHERE. There's so much fun to be had/work to be done/etc. Yay!

1 comment:

PC said...

You will LOVE your powerbook! I recently switched from PC to Mac and its great. A friend of mine put it perfectly when he said "Mac ate my PC". I have a 12" powebook G4. I think the whole world should be on macs :)

Enjoy your new computer!

prudence