Monday, May 16, 2005

weekend at home.

So, the trip home was really great. Went to fast, didn't get to see everyone we wanted to, but great. Friday night Kyle and I went over to Tea, SD to watch karaoke with my dad and his g-friend. The company she works for was sponsoring a Karaoke competition with a prize of $1000. This was the semi-finals. Kyle & I ended up judging. It was super fun. I pretended I was on American Idol. We didn't actually get to talk, just write down their scores. Still fun. The top 6 (of 12) get to go to finals. Wish I was there for that.

Saturday, we did some shopping and tried to visit people. I say tried because EVERY house we stopped at was empty. No one home. EVERY house. So, we got ice cream and went out to Ellefson Implement to visit Dad and get some free John Deere stuff. We had BBQ that night with Grandpa & Grandma. It was really fun. Then Mandy Pod came over and visited for a while.

Sunday was Ryan's (my little brother) confirmation.

Ryan, Me, and Kyle cheesing out. Posted by Hello

Ryan's tall. And goofy. It was fun. Got to see some more family. Then we left. Sad.

1 comment:

kelly said...

It was nice to have you home. Thanks for lunch!