Wednesday, February 22, 2006

um....

I don't know why it takes me so long to put up a new post. I'm lame. I have so much to talk about. Oh wait, no I don't. :)

I'm in Tulsa this week for ABB's Global Technical Conference. It's been a pretty good conference, but I'm not sure how much info I'll be taking back to the office to use. However, we're staying at the Marriott and the beds are awesome! They also have a decent fitness center and pool. So every night I've been working out and then soaking in the hot tub - alone. Awesome.

Tonight, I'm meeting up with The Pooh and Amber for some fun. I think we're just doing dinner, but maybe a little shopping and hot tubbing. Who knows. All I know is that I'm really excited to hang out with them! It's been a while. And I'm hoping for some good food - I'm hungry. My trainer has me on a 1400 calories/day diet, and I'm so hungry. And I like complaining about it, so be prepared.

What else... I'm going to try to post some baby Ruby pics soon. I don't have very many and she's already over a month old, so I need to take some more. She's such a cute baby.

I don't have much else to say... more later... perhaps...

No comments: