Tuesday, February 28, 2006

i love my husband

Kyle worked all night last night. He played basketball (and won!) and then we went to sleep arond 11. At 12:30, he was called out and worked until 5:15 tonight. He went right to bed, woke up to eat and is sleeping again.... He's supposed to get up in 15 minutes to go play basketball again, but I don't want to wake him up. Poor guy. If you've never met Kyle, you're missing out. I've never met a better guy. And I'm not just saying that because he's the love of my life. Ask anyone that knows him, and they'll tell you the same thing.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ah, that is very sweet. i concur (sp?), kyle is a great guy. and he couldn't be married to a better girl. i love you both!

Michelle said...

Well vibrant, intelligent, classy,and lets not forget hillarious ladies usually make very wise choices in husbands.

Anonymous said...

this is the best post ever!!