Thursday, September 22, 2005

fun new "neighbors"

Kyle's sister and her husband moved back to town this weekend. I'm blaming my lack of posts on that and the fact that I've had a bad cold all week. Is that a good excuse? Hope so....

Anyway, we spent the weekend (Fri & Sat) moving them in and unpacking, which was fun. We're really excited to have them in town now. I can already see us spending weekends (fri night movies or sun football) at each others' house. Fun.

Sunday, I was feeling really crappy, so after church, we slept most of the day away. It was a much needed nap. I can't remember the last time I had a nap. SO GOOD.

This weekend (tomorrow, actually), we're driving 7 hours to my sister's house for the dedication of little Macy. Kyle & I are the "Godparents". Kyle's pretty excited to be the GODFATHER. We're going to watch Mike (Tera's hubby) coach a football game, head to Sioux Falls for a 5 generation picture with Great-Grandma, then back to Wagner for the dedication. It should be a fun weekend. Lots of driving, though.

That's it for now. Tonight I'm doing voice recordings for the internet company I work for... more info on that later.

No comments: