Monday, December 26, 2005

christmas break!

i miss having a Christmas break. This year, the company I work for gave us Friday and Monday off. Friday was the bake-a-thon with Rhea. We made TONS of holiday treats. It was really fun. Then Friday night, we got together with the Irby family and opened our Christmas presents. It was really fun, and by the end of the evening, I was falling asleep on the couch... then the floor...

Today, I've been working all morning on websites. I decided to take a break to update my blog. I may head over to Java Jae's this afternoon to do some work there and grab some lunch. Nothing too exciting, but I'm not at work!!!

I haven't said anything about our trip to Minneapolis, which was GREAT. We had so much fun and got to see so many of friends. We hope that ALL of you can make it out to Wyoming and see us sometime. It was a really good weekend and we even got to make some new friends. We spent all day Saturday with some friends of Andi & Jesse's and really enjoyed hanging out with them and their adorable kids. It was a great trip, but went too fast!

Ok, I better get back to work. I'll try to post some pics soon.

No comments: